blue

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Page Rank Page Rank Page Rank

Just like the words of a Realtor location... location ...location... page rank for your blog or website is one of the most highly sought after things.Now we all know that a page rank can help you place higher in the search engines , but what else does page rank do for your blog or website? Well for me since I write for Pay Per Post also ,I want a higher page rank because I can actually get more posts that Pay Higher...lol. now a site with 10,000 visitors daily doesn't mean that they will have a higher page rank . your site could be getting only a 1000 visitors a day but have a much higher page rank then the one getting 10,000 visitors a day. So traffic doesn't play into the factor of page rank at all.
Getting good higher quality links to your blog is one best way to get a higher page rank. Google frowns on these so called link exchange sites so I suggest that you don't try those.Go to other bloggers blogs and read them if they have a good page rank and their blog has something in common with yours try linking to their blog and adding a quote from their blog. Go and leave them a comment telling them that you did so and ask if that was ok ... be nice and do not try to brown nose them.
I would love for anyone with a page rank of 2 or more to ask to link to my blog and I of course would be more then happy to link to yours as well as write a post about your blog. So leave your blog link and I will take a look at your blog too ...
I have 3 blogs that I write and maintain so feel free to check out all of my blogs to see which one you can link to.

Lifeiseasy Shopping and Blogging Tips
Lifeiseasy Adsense 101

1 comment:

yngathrrt said...

Hi Terry, I left a comment on this over at RFN and am leaving one here as well. If you would like, I can add you to my blog and actually do a blog on your blogs. Will be this weekend before I get around to it.

Concerning page rank, I wanted to point this out. I did not even know I had a page rank until you brought it up to me that I did. Actually, I do not have that big of a reader group, but over a year ago I wrote a blog on Psychopath and Sociopath disorders. That one blog is read between 5 to 20 times a day, everyday, and linked in a great many places. The Dept. Of Education was on there for over an hour just the other day. It is always on the top page of google in many key words. Using these keywords "psychopath sociopath behavior" it comes in third of 309,000.

I would LOVE to write for pay to post, but I just will not go back to PAYPAL. I have so many horror stories concerning paypal. Hopefully in the future they will give other options for payment methods.

Anyway, great blogs you have here!
Katie