blue

Sunday, September 2, 2007

I am still AMAZED !!!!

There are just so many ways to earn money online I am always finding new fun ways that actually pay very well. I have been using Pay Per post now for just over a month and love it. I have been paid as much as $30 for a post of 50 words there. So easy and simple. You can see all of the posts that I have done for Pay Per Post at Lifeiseasy Shopping and Blogging Tips. Take a look at the different topics to write about and there is a button at the top right when you want to get going with Pay Per Post too.

Of course adding Adsense to your blog is another great easy way to earn with your blogs too. I have a blog that tels you step by step instructions on how to sign up for Adsense and use it to the fullest.Feel free to ask any questions there with my blog too . I love getting feedback or helping out.
Now let's go over a few ways to get some traffic to your blogs. Many great social networking sites can help out with that. I use about 10 different ones. But I am going to highly reccommend these as you can also make money for meeting contacts and advertising your blogs. The first will be Rotatrix Friends Network and the second is Lazzeo. Both of these sites are great . When you join please stop by and say hello and I will be happy to help you get started there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good blog, like kirai's one!

Besos from Spain :)