blue

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I am not making Millions Yet but ..........................

Just as the titles states I am not making millions of dollars a day yet. But I can tell you this I make enough to stay at home with my kids.
What I would like to do is introduce myself I am Terry mostly know as Lifeiseasy. many may already know me or about me and many will have never heard of me and have no clue who I am or what I am about. I am going to let all of my readers learn all the same techniques that I use to earn money online. I am going to walk you through each step with each program and the best thing is it's not going to cost you a dime to join any of these programs nor will you ever have to pay unless you so choose so.
I will also tell you this right up front I do not promote any site that I don't use myself and any that I haven't made money with. I have never seen the need to do that as all of the programs i like to use are free and easy to use and I can promise you that you can earn money online starting today.
Are you ready for lesson number one???
Today I want you all to sign up at Money Space Online. This is social networking site that is 100% free to join where you can learn. Then once you do that I want you to sign up for an adsense account which is free . To sign up for an adsense account you will need the url of your profile at Money Space Online.
This is all a very simple process so do not get intimated here at all .
I want you to subscribe to this blog here and read each post. I will be adding programs soon that you can start to use to earn money online.
Once you submit your application to adsense it will take a day or so for you to recieve an eamil from them stating that you are approved. We will then get your adsense placed on all of your pages at Money Space online.

Tomorrow will be the day I start to add some of the easier programs that I use and earn money each day with. I also suggest that you go ahead and sign up for a paypal account as thats how most of these programs will pay you as well.
Paypal is free service also and they have a Paypal card that you can use just like a credit or debit card.The Pay Pal banner will be on the blog here ,just click and sign up :)

No comments: