blue

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just had to try Ebay




As you all know Ebay has been around for quite sometime now. I have always wanted to try and sell there but never really had the time. Well I finally MADE the time to try it. I love the Fiestaware dishes and have several really nice pieces listed on Ebay along with a complete set of cups, dinner plates a sugar & creamer set. All the merchandise is in excellent condition unless otherwise stated. I hope you will check out my Ebay often to see all the new items I add. I would also love to hear any feedback as well . Think the prices are too low to high even give suggestions on some items that you are looking for.

2 comments:

Long Beach Personal Injury Lawyer said...

I was cruising around the web when I passed your blog, then I'd loved to say, hi nice post!
from,
Long Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
keep up..

Sample Dissertations said...

A very good post indeed. It's a shame about some of the responses. A very good post and an excellent blog. I am now a follower. Thanks, Steve

Dissertations | Essays